Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social



-Did you ever sleepwalk as a child?
I do believe I did. I remember my mom telling me a story about how I tried to climb the wall.

-Did you ever run away or sneak out of the house?
I never snuck out. I never had too. I was always trusted & home before curfew. & I did try to run away once when my mom was married. I ran to my pompos.

-Did you have an imaginary friend?
No. Not that I recall.

-Did you ever go tissue papering?
Not a house! We did tp a gate that lead to a teachers house we couldn't get to the house cause the gate was locked so we tpd the gate.

-Did you ever sneak TV shows you weren't allowed to watch?
I think I was pretty much allowed to watch whatever but I didn't start watching tv till I was a little older. I use to go and play outside.

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (: See my blog for details! Cant wait to read your reply!

    ReplyDelete