Saturday, May 18, 2013

Life w/ a side of Coke.


To my surprise i woke up to a surprising and unwanted message on twitter yesterday from a ex boyfriend that was also unwanted! Just a little back round on the relationship i packed his shit & asked him to leave! Well to my surprise he is now dating a girl who is a friend of a friend of my cousin and it just so happend the friend of a friend of my cousin was at my house and decided it might be cute to put on blast that her friends new bf does coke! to my surprise it just happened to be my ex boyfriend. I was shocked, only because he never even smoked weed or anything close to it when we were together but i didnt comment much on the situation. Somehow word got back to him that i knew and he went on a rant basically of everything sour of our past realtionship and what he does now is none of my business. It turns out he got the story twisted, he was told i was asking about him and i had to bring to light the fact that if i didnt care about him then why would i now being that i now have a child and am married! let me ust give a news flash to the exs of married couples, WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES, and to my ex boyfriend BLOW me!

No comments:

Post a Comment