Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A rainy day blog

Today as I was sitting at home I was thinking about something that has been really heavy on my heart. Lately I have been filled with so much anger. It seems I've been betrayed by everyone I thought loved me this past month. I just don't know how to forgive some people.



 I've always been filled with so much love. I've been told I love to much, but I guess I love like god. It's hard for me not to love people immediately. I put my heart out there all the time because I assume most people are as honest as I am and I've come to realize that I am sadly mistaken. I just don't know where to go from here. Do I contine to love others the way I do or do I just let that part of my heart go cold. Are their any pure hearted people in the world anymore? Am I the only one? & am I nieve for believe that there is good in everyone? My husband sure thinks so. He says I don't cut ties soon enough & by not doing that I get hurt. I just don't know how to rid myself of my forgiving heart. I want to believe that there are other people in the world who naturally love everyone they meet because that's what god would want of us. Love isn't just an intimate thing and I wonder if that's what confuses most. Just a few thoughts for a rainy afternoon. Until next time...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment