Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Will someone take the knife out of my back?


I woke up to a text message from a close friend of mine this morning saying "so I guess chels & Rick are together". I'm not sure what a person should say to that? For those of you who don't know Chels is my "best friend" of 9 years & Rick is my ex. (Of 2 years) I've known or awhile they had been seeing each other and cut Chelsea out of my life soon after. I guess I just don't know where to go from here.


 Yes, I am married and I do have a beautiful child but does that make this ok? The entire time I was with Rick, Chelsea wanted us to break up! I just feel so betrayed, who are these people I allow into my life? Is it wrong of me to want to slap this girl? I just don't understand some people. I know I have to remember I can only control my own actions but I just don't understand how people continue to hurt people they love knowingly! What has the world come to? Again, are there any honest people in the world? I'm just so disgusted by the actions of this girl. So manipulative! 



I know I need to let go of the betrayal but I need god. So here is my prayer " amazing love, guide me though this journey and cleans my heart of things that would hurt you. Teach me to act instead of react and continue to give me your undying love & affection. Amen." It's going to take time but I'm glad I found out who this girl was before she baptized my daughter. Good night, & may we all see tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment