Sunday, April 14, 2013

One more month!

I just realized that in one month my sister will be living here in El Paso with my husband, Ava & myself!



I am so happy that I will finally have someone here to talk with and hang out. We bought a bed today so we could put our old one in the guest bedroom an it just felt so good to know that my sister will finally just be a room away! I've never really been friendless, everywhere I go I usually adapt well and meet people but El Paso has been pretty tricky! & ive been so sad.



I'm very excited though because today I was invited by someone in te church we visited to go to a group called moms;) I just feel so wonderful today and it all started with the fact that my husband loved the church we went to! I am so unbelievably happy and I know I will adjust & adapt to El Pasoz plus once my sister is here I know we will be having late movie nights and tanning days.



 What a great weekend. Praise be to god.

No comments:

Post a Comment